Saturday, June 25, 2011

A change in purpose...

You will probably notice that I haven't exactly been good about posting pictures like I said I was going to. What can I say, sometimes life gets in the way. In the time that has passed, there have been a lot of changes in my life, that have made me decide to change the direction this blog is going.

One of my new dance/fitness instructors has suggested that I should start writing about the hardships that I have been through the last couple of years, and how I got through them. She thinks that I could really help other people who may be having problems of their own. I'm not entirely sure that I can be any good at this, but I decided that I would try a little something.

I am going to start working on an art piece, that is also my little way of dealing with the down parts of my life, and I will post pictures of my progress. Hopefully, at least one person out there will be inspired to follow in my footsteps and do their own healing piece. I think it is so much better to get things out of you, and dealt with, rather than holding them in until you explode. I hope you guys enjoy this. I will also be adding some general talk blogs from time to time, as I am inspired to share my thoughts.